Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Visca Corporation. All rights reserved. Duplication of this web site and its contents is strictly prohibited by applicable international copyright laws without prior written consent of Visca Corporation. Chatmetro is a trademark of Visca Corporation.
Chatmetro is provided as-is and without warranty or guarantee either expressed or implied as to its suitability, reliability or accuracy. Visca Corporation shall not be held liable or responsible for any and all damages or losses arising due to the direct or indirect use of the Chatmetro service, even in the event of negligence on the part of Visca Corporation.
Visca Corporation reserves the right to disallow by whatever means necessary, and at its sole discretion for any duration of time, any individuals determined to have:
- interfered with the normal operation of Chatmetro
- conducted themselves in a disruptive manner
- attempted to circumvent or tamper with the chat room software and its database
- flooded or filled the chat room with undesirable content
- used highly vulgar, racial or explicit language
- partook in any unlawful activities
- spammed or otherwise solicit business from other Chatmetro members
- otherwise acted in a manner not within typical chat room participation practices
All private personal information submitted during the user registration process is held within a physically secured hosting environment and software security protected to the best of our abilities. Chatmetro shall never sell, rent, lease or give your personal details to third parties without your prior approval. Chatmetro may use the personal information you submit to send periodic announcements, promotions and other account administrative type messages. No persons are permitted access to your personal information with exception to contractors and third parties acting on behalf of Visca Corporation, agents of the law and government officials.